Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day




Sorry its been so long, but I have been busy making sure that my children stay healthy because my daughter will be giving her bone marrow to my son on July 7th. My son Dante as you all know has had cancer for almost 7 years and his bone marrow has failed since he has had so much treatment and so things have been rough at home since then. We are very glad that this is going to happen and in some cases this might be the best news my husband could get for fathers day.
So today I want to share just a couple of the cards that I did for fathers day, hope you all like it. I tried stickers and some oragami but my top card i stuck to my favorite ink and a sponge. I will update everyone on Dantes progress, unfortunately I have to keep this post short. Have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment