Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

From Dante
From Julia
From Julia

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to share with everyone how my Mothers Day went. As you can see I was showered with handmade gifts, which I absolutely love and flowers. The two single I believe they are dahlias are from Dante and Julia and the rest are from my husband. I was able to sleep all day which I have to say I didnt know I needed until i was able to go to sleep. The only times I was awake was for breakfast in bed and for dinner in bed. Lets just say my day was spent in the bed and it was wonderful. We did originally had plans to go fishing with the kids but unfortunately the weather was not up to par. Now I have to say my heart was not broken when I got to stay in bed instead of getting in the car and going somewhere because God knows we are in the car all the time going back in forth to the hospital all the time. Don't we all wish we could be pampered everyday, just remember everyday is mothers day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment