Monday, April 26, 2010

Photo Mothers Day Cards




Here are three photo cards that I made today for my best friends mother and mother in laws. She has me make her Grandparent cards every month so she can send it to her husbands father so that he can see their children every month because they live in another state. I think they turned out great and they are perfect for Mother's Day.
Well totally off the subject of these amazing cards we had a rough weekend I had to take my son Dante to the ER because he was running 103 fever and just found out today he has another blood infection. So it has been really rough this weekend not to mention I had a mommy and me class which all my kids were there participating but him not feeling up to par made it hard. He was also honored by the wonderful Altavista High School Basketball Team. After all that happened this weekend he was still able to make me cry by saying he was the luckiest kid in the world. What he doesnt know is that we are all the luckiest people for having the chance to know him and allowing him to touch our hearts. I love my children with all my heart and I feel like the luckiest mother in the world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment