Monday, April 26, 2010

My first Mommy and me class

Just some of the kids cards






Logan and her stamped card... it looks great Logan



Julia and her stamped card, that's my girl



brynlee and her elephant card. every kid loves to add more things to her card.



very cute hippo card that brynlee made.











Well this is my first time having a mommy and me class and unfortunately I didnt get a chance to really sit down and stamp cards with them but I think they had fun. So I did a couple of cards with my cricut machine because I was going to be having quite a few little ones. I thought it would be easier than stamoing a full card. After some of the kids left we were able to sit down and do some one on one stamping but all in all it was a success. I will be planning more classes because i had a blast with the kids.

1 comment: