Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Congrats Class Of 2010

Go Gretna

Go Altavista
So this is just the beginning of the Graduation cards for this year. Of course I made Altavista graduation cards as well as Gretna since I live in this area. I think they turned out really good I just need to figure out some more layouts for more graduation cards. I embossed the word grad in black embossing powder to make it pop a little more. I wanted them to be very simple and I thought by layering the school colors and then using dimensionals to pop up the grad layer. I love them...
Well I need to get back to my kids I have to cook dinner and clean up the mess they made downstairs not to mention Dante is still very sick and has been laying down very week all day. I did receive a package today from my best friend Crickett and it had a stamp in it named HERO. So please stay tuned for the next few days because I have something very special to share with you all and since its a surprise that is the only clue i can give you right now. So until next time have a blessed day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment