Thursday, January 7, 2010


Stamps used: Happy Heart Day from Stampin Up Paper:Sending Love( occassions mini) from Stampin Up Embellishments: pearl stickers, Icicle and Xmas red Stickles

Stamp sets used: Messages From Mom( occasion mini), Boatloads of Love and Happy Heart Day Embellishments: rhinestone stickers, Martha Stewart peony flocking powder, ribbon and button


Happy Heart Day stamp set from Stampin Up Paper: Sending Love Designer Paper from the Occassions Mini Embellishments: Icicle and Xmas Red Stickles

Valentines Day is right around the corner and this is just the beginning of some of the beautiful cards I will be creating before Valentines Day arrives. I love hearts and expressing Love and I'm really excited to see what I can come up with this year. I have just tried out our new clear stamps from Stampin up and I love them so I will be posting more of those cards made with clear stamps. And just so you know it is sale a bration time again as well as our new occasions mini catalog has just come out. I will be posting cards with those stamps sets and designer paper as well. If you would like to order any of these wonder sets just click on my stampin up website. As well as I have launched my own website selling my own created cards and other hand crafted items so please check it out at www.escreativeexpressions.webs.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment