Saturday, January 9, 2010





I think this should be everyones motto Like you mean it... Well here are two cards I made today with some retired stamps I have. The second card is made with our wonderful Stampin up designer paper Sending Love out of our Mini Occassions Catalog. I absolutely love these cards today made with my favorite colors chocolate chip and pink. Well you just can't go wrong with pink and brown... Love it. I have been crazy cleaning today I'm not sure how many loads of laundry I washed folded and put away but it was to many and I still managed to play the wii with the kids and make some time for some crafts for my soul. Great day today No doctors and I only spent an hour out of my house at walmart getting a few things. The kids had fun playing and are now snoozing in their beds. Have a good night everyone hopefully more tomorrow. Remember Live Life Like You Mean It...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment