Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve

In about an hour it will be 2010... I want to wish everyone a blessed New Years and may all your dreams come true come this new year.
Now I wanted to let everyone know that we met with the Bone Marrow transplant team yesterday in Washington DC and we all had our blood drawn to see if any of us are Dante's match. We did get some info on how things will work roughly if he actually undergoes a transplant which we are pretty certain he will need. Unfortunately he will be in the hospital for 4 to 6 weeks, but that is a small price to pay to have our son healthy again. Not to mention we have to wait another 4-6 weeks to get an mri to see if the radiation worked. So lets just say the beginning to our new year is filled with a lot of waiting, but to let everyone know that to deal with my issues right now I will be making alot of cards and crafty projects and I will do my very best to post lots of pictures and keep everyone informed on his progress. Post again very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment