Sunday, September 27, 2009

From Desktop
This is probably the weirdest thing anyone has ever done, but I'm so excited that I had to take a picture of my first official payment for my cards. I am so excited about starting my business and getting my name out there. I love being able to work from home and make money doing what I love and enjoy to do. A few months ago I felt so overwhelmed with Dante being sick and the doctors not figuring anything out, but this has totally helped my spirit. It has lifted me up and I am so greatful for the opprotunity to share what I do. Oh I have more news I received a phone call from the Campbell County Recreation Dept and they asked me to teach some classes for them, so now I have to get my class project together. So these days are not just busy with doctors appts but with classes and orders... Isn't life great.
I'll Post more cards tomorrow.
Good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment