Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween is coming...

Well as everyone knows halloween is coming and my kids are very excited. So here are some of the cards that I have made for the book store that I'm selling to.
I'm waiting on my halloween stamps from stampin up to come so that I can make some really great cards with my new stamps. Not to mention I can't wait for my christmas ones to come. But here are some I put together with the stuff I have just sitting in my house.Hope you like these.
The First card is made with clear stamps from the craft store, the letters are made with my lovely letters alphabet from stampin up, black card stock from walmart, dusty durango card stock from stampin up. The pumpkins are from Martha Stewert paper I picked up at the craft store and whisper white paper from stampin up.
The second card is made with whisper white paper from stampin up, dusty durango card stock from Stampin Up and martha stewert halloween paper. The Pumpkin came from the carved and candlelit stampin up set. My cute little haunted house and sentiments were just a clear stamps I picked up from the craft store. Oh yeah and my ribbons were from walmart.
The third card was made with whisper white paper I brayered with my stampin up brayer with summer sun and tangerine tango from stampin up. The trees, bats and happy hauntings were stamps from a local craft store as well as the black cardstock.
Hope you like them...
I will post more tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment