Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Cards



Here are a few of my fall cards that I made for Givens book store. I am really loving making cards for fall because its my favorite time of the year. I think these cards came out pretty good. The first card is my favorite everything is fully stampin up and I love the colors, oh except the sentiment is just a clear stamp from the craft store. I love our design paper and our new in colors because I seem to be able to do a card for every season from them. The second and third cards I think look very similar maybe because of the same colors but I still love them. All of the paper and ribbon are Stampin up products but unfortunately I had no stamps other than the ones I got from the local craft store. Hope you like them.
I have a very busy day scheduled today. My son Dante has an important doctors appt with the GI doctor in lexington. I have to pick up a new cell phone from the Sprint repair store since my phone doesnt like me. I dont suggest anyone get the Instinct the phone freezes more times than I can count and this will be my third one. Then I have a meeting with my stampin Up team tonight. Dante has his very first day of home school tonight at 7 and the nurse is coming by at 10 to draw his labs. My day seems jam packed today.
I will post more tonight after I get home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment