Sunday, September 27, 2009

Great News


So I have great news... I have been away for a while and I'm sorry about that but my son is very sick and has been in the hospital. He is home now and I'm able to really work. So here is my great news... I have just sold my first cards to a local book store and they put in an order for fall and christmas cards. Here is one of my favorite cards I made today with prima flowers which I have had forever and couldn't figure out when to use. The stamp is just one I picked up from the craft store. I used my favorite cardstock and ink from Stampin up. I love our in colors from our new catalog because it seems like it goes with every type of card I want to make.
So in the next few days I will be posting more of the cards I made for the book store, I am soooooooo Happy. I love stamping and I never thought it would be such a great stress reliever and at the same time allow me to start a flourishing business.
Talk to you again soon.

Happy Fall
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment