Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week





Ok so I have been trying to keep busy these last couple of weeks so that I don't think about the phone call we are waiting for from Dante's Doctors about a possible bone marrow transplant. So today me and Dante went to get my nails done then off to AC Moore Craft store to get stuff for his teachers gifts. I got the idea from MyPinkStamper.com which is a blog I follow about and Robyn uses a lot of the things i own like my Cricut and of course she used to be a Stampin Up demo so its great to watch her work. So this is just the first of a few blog posts with our gifts we did for our wonderful teachers. The brayered card on top was made by Dante and I and I think we did a great job, we are a great team.
Julia's Teachers card is on the bottom and very simple and unfortunately I did them by myself. The apples were cut out with my Cricut and the cardstock was all Stampin up and I have to say I think these cards turned out wonderful and so did the rest of the gifts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment