Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Julia and Gabriel

Oh I want it... Take it out take it out...PEES

Julia and her new Hello Kitty Bracelet. My little girl is really growing up



I promise baby we are going to open all the bags it doesnt matter which one you open first they are all going home with you, she thought it was hilarious.

I love the blue dot of frosting. He enjoyed the cake so much as long as it was the whole cake and not a slice on a plate.

cooking




Brynlee and Logan




the birthday kids




Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Gabriel and Julia Happy Birhtday to you.

Here are some more photos of my kids party.
Surprisingly enough the Cake was the best part of Gabe's day because he was so overwhelmed when we got to the gifts but he soon came out of it and wanted everything out so he could play with it. I love that Dante our oldest son was so good today and he let his brother and sister have so much fun and enjoyed their day. Most people have that problem about the siblings getting mad at the other because they are not getting the gifts so I am so proud of my three children. They are the greatest children in the world and I feel like the luckiest mother in the world so I am so glad I can share them with you all and their experiences in life.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment