Saturday, November 23, 2013

Life update

OK so every time that I have posted on my blog my whole life has changed, but this time even with the changes that I'm going to share  I can promise you life has only gotten better for me.  The kids are really growing up, Dante is 11 now and  even though he has a lot of health problems he is still here.  Julia is 8 now and still as girly as ever she is the spitting image of her mommy, which you know makes me happy.  Well last but not least my baby Gabe is no longer a baby he is 5 and full of energy so much energy its hard to keep up with him.  And the best news of all I'm getting married in June of 2014... Less than a year to go :)

So here is my happy Family


And here are a few more pics 










I have been blessed in so many ways I can't even tell you.  
I'm so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment