Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love my new stampin up toys

Ok here are some cards I made tonight with some new sizzix dies and embossing folders from stampin up and the local craft store... Love them and I LOVE these cards. So here goes




So here i used the flower burst stampin up sizzlet I think that's what its called but anyway I love it.





Ok I used my scallop square and I know its not new but it's new to me and I used the scallop rectangle which is also new to me.... Love them too.


And here I used a embossing border folder which I have been staring at for the last few days trying to figure out how I wanted to use it. I used another sizzix die but I dont remember what its called but I love it too. I also picked up a scallop oval die at the local craft store and well you know what I'm going to say again I Love it too.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment