Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its been a while

Wow it seems that every time i post its all about saying how sorry i am that I haven't written a post but again it was for medical reasons. I was in a car accident in march and haven't been the same since. I have been in physical therapy for 5 weeks and now i may have to have knee surgery so that is why i have not been posting. This time I'm not going to promise to post but i will try as often as i can.
So other than that i have been enjoying time with my kids and my boyfriend Jason... Yes everyone I have a boyfriend and oh my goodness life is wonderful. Okay life has it's ups and downs as always but I'm glad to have someone to share my ups and downs with. I have upgraded my workspace so i will do my best to post pictures as soon as i can so everyone can see.

1 comment: