Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Mothers Day


My Babies... Julia, Gabriel, and Dante


My daughter loves to dance ballet and tap and every year she makes me the proudest mom dancing in the Ymca dance program. Shes the most beautiful dancer I have seen and yes I know shes mine but she's beautiful. Three years of ballet and more to come. So proud of my little girl.

My baby is getting ready to turn three, which of course makes me feel very old. Gabriel is so athletic as I am slowly learning as we play outside. Hes grown up so much and is learning so much from his big brother and sister.

And last but not least my oldest child Dante that has taught me all about how to live life. He gives me hope everyday because nothing brings him down. He loves life and I hope everyone learns how to live life to its fullest because you never know if you will live to see tomorrow.






Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. The proudest day of my life has been when my children were born. I call them my greatest accomplishment. They make me so very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment