Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new line of Cards

My new line of cards


And as you can tell you can see my inspiration is my son he has been battling brain cancer for many years. So this line of Cancer Hope cards will allow me to give back to the cancer society that has helped us along the way. These cards will be sold for $10.00 for a set of six note cards and envelopes. If you are interested please feel free to contact me at evitaerk@comcast.net. These cards are sold at Givens/ Little Dickens Bookstore in Lynchburg VA. For every set that is sold I will donate a part of the proceeds to the National Childrens Cancer Society. I would love to post a picture of different cancer survivors and those who have lost their lives on my blog everyday in rememberence so please forward them to me and i will post them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment