Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Fling Flea Market





Just a few photos of my table from this morning at the flea market at the booker building in altavista va. I had a good time even though I was exhausted. It seems like I am always up really late the night before a show, you would think i was used to it by now. Well I will be posting close ups of some of my items in the next few days as i get ready for the church bazaar that I will be setting up a table at. Oh yeah just to let you know I have setup a business facebook page and I have placed a badge for it on my blog so look for it and become a fan of Evita's Creative Expression and I will do my best to keep everyone updated of what is going on.
Off this subject I just wanted to give you all an update on Dante because he has been having a hard time for the last year or so and at the end of the year he finished radiation and since then he has needed blood transfusions and platelet transfusions every week. He is still needing them so we had a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy and of course we found out that it is not functioning properly and so we may be looking into a bone marrow transplant. But no worries we have all been tested and we have a match its our daughter his sister Julia. Im trying no to cry while im typing this but I dont think I will make it through a whole explanation so I am going to go to bed and I will let you know more later. Please just have my son in your thoughts and prayers please he is a wonderful child and he desrves the world because he has given our family the world and many other people. Its amazing what a child can do to you and what they can make you realize about life. Good night
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment