Sunday, January 17, 2010

My newest delivery




Posted by PicasaI'm so excited my new stamps and designer paper came in this last week, unfortunately I wasn't able to play with it because me and my children got the god awful stomach virus. We are all better now but it was not fun at all. Not to mention I had just gotten a new order for cards to the bookstore so I needed to feel better. Well enough about the yucky days and back to the fun new stuff. I am Loving the new clear stamps from stampin up the aren't truly a clear stamp you think but they do go on the clear mount blocks. What makes them different from everyone elses clear stamps is that ours are sturdy and durable like our wood mounted stamps but you can see where you are putting them because the wood block isn't covering the paper. I have been working with my new stamps and trying really hard to incorporate my wood block stamps with them. I love all my stamps and I love to see what I can make with them. I will be adding some of my new cards tonight and over the next few days. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment