Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My first Stampin Up meeting

At my first Stampin Up downline meeting I met a bunch of wonderful women. I was excited to share what i had made for our swap and at the same meeting. For our swap we made 6x6 scrapbook pages based on something that inspired us. My inspiration was my children (Dante, Julia and Gabriel).
From MOM&PAPAS2009
From MOM&PAPAS2009
From MOM&PAPAS2009
From MOM&PAPAS2009
We also made a make and take that Sherri taught us. She made these wonderful seed packets. It is a peice of card stock folded into a pocket where a pack of seeds fits perfectly. the stamped images are done with stazon ink and of course my favorite aqua painted the image. So I hope you enjoy them as much I enjoyed making them. These will be a perfect addition to my Mothers Day Craft show.

The finished product is wrapped with ribbon and I know if my kids made it for me I would love it. So I think this might be a project me and my kids can do together.


Isn't it beautiful
Posted by Picasa
From myblogcards
From myblogcards

No comments:

Post a Comment